Monday, July 6, 2009

Ok, now I can explain why you should not buy dog toys...well, let me just start off by saying, yesterday IN GENERAL was one of the worst days of my life. A...good friend... left for camp for 2 weeks.:'( Depressing, I know. Second, (you already know this but...) my friend would not stop squeezing a bouncy ball (made for dog). She's sadly obsessed. I started to get really ticked off by the 2nd day of her non-stop squeaking, and actually started to go slightly iNsAnE. I could only take so many high-pitched squeals. We all went into town at 3:30 p.m. to see a friend's art show (which was REALLY good b.t.dubs.)then grabbed ice cream. Let me add that this girl was squeaking this freaking ball the WHOLE TIME!! :o I tried to get her to ride home with someone else, but no one was willing to listen to her annoying squeaks. We're driving into our cozy little area in Greenport, LI...when all of a sudden, she squeaks this ball so close to my ear (without ANY warning) that I could probably kiss it (not that I would want to, I hate this ball). She scared me so badly I started CRYING. :'( Not to act/sound like a baby or anything, but I have never been so scared in my whole life. I didn't mean (or want) to let a few tears drop down my face, it just happened! You know how people say, "your body has a mind of its own?!" (wait...do people say that?!) Anyways, if they do indeed say that...they are cOrReCt! So, I lay down on the grass, relax I tell myself. But I can't get over the fact that I'm being harassed BY A PLAY TOY. Then, I get a BRILLIANT idea! I somehow find a way to steal the ball from enemy and throw it into the bay (note: I have a freakishly suckish throw, so It was no surprise that it took 2 seconds for it to come back to shore). So, that is how I ended up waist-high (in my clothes) trying to throw this indestructible ball into the freezing cold water. And, of course, to make matters even better (!!!!) I sliced my toe while attempting to throw this ball into the ice-cold bay. 

 Moral of this story: never go to PETCO again (unless it's for food or medicine (for the pet) ).

    ~seesaw is INDEED my name . . . get over it

No comments:

Post a Comment