Monday, July 6, 2009

Food Stamps

I think that my mom and I are going to have to start living off of FOOD STAMPS because we literally have no money! No, we're not homeless, my mom simply canceled all of her credit cards and didn't bring much cash out to L.I. (+ any cash that she did bring we either spent, or are saving for emergency needs...so we have about $10.00). (and we can't use an ATM because we have NO CREDIT CARDS)uRGgggG...I have to admit, It is kinda interesting living off of yogurt, edamame, eggs, cereal, and milk WAIT! never mind, I finished the milk 2 hours ago...I can eat cereal dry... :)

~seesaw is INDEED my name (any questions? it's pretty simple)

1 comment:

  1. Whew--luckily you have friends. We'll let you have a cup of milk in times of trouble. But that's all. LOLOL

    ReplyDelete