Monday, August 24, 2009

Disney Star = Singer?

Okay, I have a question. How come every disney channel star has to sing???? I mean, it's sort of ridiculous! Its like the people at Disney (though I LOVE disney...) are like, "hey! you're doing pretty well on your show, right!? WE'RE GONNA MAKE YOU SING!" Examples: Selena Gomez (WIZARDS...) , Emily Osment (HANNAH...) , Mitchel Musso (HANNAH...) , Kyle Massey (CORY...) , eTc...EtC...!!!! Some of them claim that they sit at home all day with they're guitar writing songs...YEAH RIGHT! I mean, sure I'd believe you know, like Miley Cyrus or the JBs or Demi Lavato (who just turned 17) or someone like that. Anyways, please comment or email me at asksiena@aol.com ! I want to know what you think about this!!!!! Or you can ask me to write about certain things!!!!

~seesaw is indeed my name (and I'm not gonna start singing because I have a blog):p

No comments:

Post a Comment